Clarks shoes win

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I won! I won! I won!
15 replies 1.2K views
kistokisto Forumite
7.1K Posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I won! I won! I won!
Did any other MSE'rs manage to bag themselves a pair of Clarks shoes or a bag today?

It was on their Facebook page
Waiting for the Easter Treats winning code or phrase?

For today (Saturday 30 March 2013) only, we are offering you the chance to WIN A FREE pair of shoes (or bag) from our UK & ROI stores!

So, important news time...here's the WINNING PHRASE:

"I'm here to claim my Easter Treat from Clarks. Have I won?"

The first customer to clearly and completely quote this phrase to a member of Clarks staff at the till in a Clarks UK or ROI, will be entitled to claim one free pair of shoes (or handbag) from that store during today.*
I saw it literally as I was about to leave the house to go into town. I didn't get into town until about 1pm - but I was the first person to go to the store and say the phrase! They'd been waiting all morning and they thought no one would ever come in! They were so pleased for me and really helpful. It was such a great experience. :T
Within 3 minutes of me getting there and saying the phrase another chap turned up and said it... so he only just missed the chance! I felt really bad for him.
I saw a pair of boots I liked but I wasn't sure if they were included and it felt greedy going for them so I chose a cute pair of heels instead.

I chose these shoes: http://twitpic.com/cfo080
:T*Thanks to all who posts comps * :j

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals