Magazine Dailies (ongoing and updated regularly)

Options
cornishpasty1
cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
edited 29 April 2013 at 4:30PM in Game Over Archives
Following a thread HERE we are going to trial the Puzzler type posting format (as hopefully set out below now) where there is one thread only for all magazine dailies (now not going to be posted as separate posts and now not being put in Daily Sticky). This will then only be one post that will get bumped up when new posts are added, and will not clog up the main comps forum, and save everyone a hell of a lot of time. I must say a huge thanks to mumto2boys for offering to help me with admining this thread, but unfortunately I've been told this is not possible.

OK please bear with us but this is to trial a different way of posting up the mag dailies as these are taking so much of everyone's time and effort. I have copied all the one's over that were on front page of the Daily Sticky which you will find below and double checked all live comps are here. The idea is for anyone to post on the end of this thread the details of any new mag dailies they see, and we will copy the details to the front page (please do not post as individual comps).

PREFERRED FORMAT:

E: **/** Prize Details Answer
(with link inserted in Prize Details or as a separate link below)

i.e.icon1.gif Handbag

E: 13/05 Win all of your meals for 2 weeks PLUS a Nescaf! Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine! 21st June

Please post any comments you have about this new thread HERE NOT on the end of this thread :beer:

EDIT: Marie Claire and This Is Competitions are 6 entries (share for more entries), Best is 7 entries (share for more entries), but you can enter all other mags 25 comps a day without sharing.

BEST
CHAT
HANDBAG
LOOK
MARIE CLAIRE
NOW
PICKMEUP
THIS IS COMPETITIONS
WHATSONTV
WOMAN
WOMAN'S OWN
WOMAN'S WEEKLY

Great tip here from compsalex to save you entry time Using Roboform to fill in "No Thanks" boxes in Dailies :T

#StaySafe
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year

Do you prefer this way of doing magazine dailies? (still on trial) 433 votes

Yes
63% 275 votes
No
36% 158 votes

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories