Printing on a wine cork
So we have decided that for out wedding favours/favors we are going to use the corks that we have been collecting in a giant vase since we moved in together and make them in to keyrings, am then going to slide a simple place name (kindly hand written by my oh's uncle) in to the keyring part. To make it more keep sake I would like to print/stencil the date and our initials on the cork itself but not really sure how as its a curved surface, any one done something like this before?
Recently married and loving it x
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards