Sites like Artscow?

I am hoping some of you lovely people can help me.

I have offered to help design some postcard type wedding invites for my friends. I know the kind of style I want to do it in (Rockabilly).

I would normally look to Artscow for making personal things like this but there doesn't seem to be much variety in backgrounds etc or the things I can use on there are in the wrong colours. (perfectly possible I am just not using it right).

Can anyone suggest any other similar type sites where I can design such things (same sort of price range).

Thank you!

Comments

• vikki_louise
    vikki_louise Posts: 2,358 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Vistaprint but every link you follow will give you a different price. Best I've found before was 100 free postcards, free picture upload and just slow postage
    Best wins in 2013 £200 and Mini iPad. 2014 no wins. 2015 2 nights 5* hotel with £300 vouchers plus £1150 Harrods gift card
    Rehome an unwanted prize or gift with a seriously ill child through Postpals.co.uk
  • Thanks Vikki but I am looking for a site where I can design the invites and print them - it looks like I can only use templates on Vistaprint? Unless I am wrong!
  • Dark_Star
    Dark_Star Posts: 618 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    With vistaprint you should be able to start with a blank item & design your own. If there is no blank option but you can change everything - just delete the bits you don't want &/or overlay a plain colour & start from there. I've done postcards/pens/notebooks & stuff I can't remember that way & got what I wanted :D

Do love Artscow now though for the choice of goodies that you can bung photos on!
    Lurking in a galaxy far far away...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport