We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

NEWSPAPER SUMMARY - Sunday 24th March 2013

124»

Comments

  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Wildknight wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. Can I ask what time you entered your code please?

    Around 9.30 am.
  • Judio
    Judio Posts: 79 Forumite
    Quentin wrote: »
    Yes, received email confirmation timed at 14.57 today.

    I got one at 14:58 on Tuesday as well:cool:

    I entered code at 09:00 am (and a few seconds)


    Two people I know were on at the same time and have no E Mail
  • aardvark65
    aardvark65 Posts: 275 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Hi, I received an email yesterday stating that the telegraph evoucher is now available in my account but when I log on I can't find it anywhere can someone tell me where to look please?:o
  • 3010
    3010 Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    aardvark65 wrote: »
    Hi, I received an email yesterday stating that the telegraph evoucher is now available in my account but when I log on I can't find it anywhere can someone tell me where to look please?:o

    Account, then e voucher details on the left.
  • sorry, I am new here. I wonder have you used some barcode scanner app, which could help us save money. For example, with this barcode scanner app, I can scan the QR Code images some
    discount coupons and thescanner can maintain the scanning records. In this way, I can compare which one is the cheapest.
  • PrinceGaz
    PrinceGaz Posts: 139 Forumite
    I intended to post earlier but things got in the way.

    My Red Spotted Hanky email confirmation of the Telegraph eVoucher finally arrived on Thursday evening (28th Mar) just before midnight. I didn't enter the code into my RSH profile until about 3pm on the Sunday afternoon though.

    Even though there were a limited number of vouchers available, I wonder if anyone *didn't* finally receive one?
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,447 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    PrinceGaz wrote: »
    I intended to post earlier but things got in the way.

    My Red Spotted Hanky email confirmation of the Telegraph eVoucher finally arrived on Thursday evening (28th Mar) just before midnight. I didn't enter the code into my RSH profile until about 3pm on the Sunday afternoon though.

    Even though there were a limited number of vouchers available, I wonder if anyone *didn't* finally receive one?

    Neither my DH or myself managed to get codes - but was only able to try Sunday pm so not surprised. Pity as we have now used up all our free credits from earlier offers.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.