We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Horribly Famous CD
crazy_chick_573
Posts: 197 Forumite
Just wondered if anyone had a spare copy of todays (12th may) cd henry 8that i could have. my little boy wanted it and i forgot to buy the paper. soz if this is the wrong place to post this but i didnt know where
Winnings: John Deere Model Tractor:j
Losses: 2st
Losses: 2st
0
Comments
-
Which paper was it in?Gone ... or have I?0
-
the telegraphWinnings: John Deere Model Tractor:j
Losses: 2st0 -
Sorry, if it was in the Mail my parents would have it.
Will have an ask around tomorrow xGone ... or have I?0 -
thanks a lotWinnings: John Deere Model Tractor:j
Losses: 2st0 -
I bought the telegraph today for the same reason.
You can try one of two things:
Get to a Garage early tomorrow, they are the most likely places to be sending Telegraph's back unsold.
Buy tomorrows Sunday telegraph (it has another CD from the series in it, Victorian I think) and there will almost certainly be a small print.... "If your copy didn't come with a CD phone this number" and ring them!"If a man says something, but there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"0 -
I've got one you're welcome to have. PM your details and I'll pop it in the post today.0
-
Can i be really cheeky and ask if anyone else has one to spare.My daughter has been learning about henry 8 at school and says that they do it in a "boring"way. I have heard that these are great and they might make history a bit more interesting for her. Will def. be buying this paper-are they free all week? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.0
-
My son is really enjoying the Henry VIII disc!
I've been collecting the vouchers for the other discs as there isn't a WH Smith near where I work, but I missed the one on Monday 14th, so if anyone has a spare one they won't need, please could I scrounge it off you?
Thanks in advance:beer:I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competitions boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Best win ever: Trip to the Galapagos Islands in 20100
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards