Marks and Spencer discount codes

Options

Comments

• Scarlett.1974
    Scarlett.1974 Posts: 2,765 Forumite
    Options
    If you're buying schoolwear on the 3 for 2, as long as the value of your order comes to over £50 before the discount you can still use the £5.00 off code :)

You can also use the FREEDELV code but you'll need to input this manually before placing your order.

I just ordered a load of school uniform. Total was £66.50 before discounts. It took off: £19.00 for 3 for 2, £5.00 code above and £3.50 free delivery - total to pay £39.00 :)

Thanks OP for the code :)
    You can't control everything in life....... your hair was put on your head to remind you of that :p

Proud to be BSC no. 103
  • moneysavingfamilycomp
    Options
    just ordered school uniform for my son.
    blazer, 2 jumpers, 2 trousers and 1 pack of shirts
    total £81 + £3.50 delivery :eek:
    used
    school 3 for 2 -£23.50
    £5 off £50
    free delivery
    Quidco 5% £4.05
    apology payment from credit card £10
    ( they charged me interest by mistake of 91p so gave me £10) lol
    2% cashback on credit card 95p
    total saved £47
    total cost £37.50
    I love this site lol :j
    :coffee:i find a cup of tea can solve most problems:coffee:
    :dance: but alcohol solves them all :dance:
    basic emergency fund 387.87/500
    £1000 emergency fund #290
    mortgage 91,719= 21y 0mnth :eek:
    6 mnths exp 0/6633
  • stormbreaker
    stormbreaker Posts: 2,289 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    WEBS11F8

This a 10% off code taken from Hotdeals. Expires tomorrow 15/07/08. I dont think there is a minimum spend and takes the 10% before the 342 on school wear comes off.
  • smiths84
    smiths84 Posts: 141 Forumite
    Options
    Today I used a discount voucher for £5 off £35 spend on flowers online - but the plant I wanted was only £29.50. So I tried it and it worked!

Voucher code 00625111 valid until 31 July 2008.
    Make £10 a day May challenge
    2011 Sealed pot challenge
  • Cazo
    Cazo Posts: 421 Forumite
    Options
    I'm about to spend roughly £50 on Marks and Spencers website, however I have tried some of the codes on here, none of which are still valid. Is there any current codes that are still valid? Please help! Thanks!
    Valued Opinions: £90.75 IPSOS: 4255 :D
    Comp Wins: Pauls Boutique Hoodie, Supercar Thrill Driving Experience, Benefit Lipstick, Radox Giftset, Paco Rabanne One Million Fragrance, £20!
  • Hothothot
    Hothothot Posts: 101 Forumite
    Options
    try FREEDELV for free delivery.
    If you're reading this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing
  • Cazo
    Cazo Posts: 421 Forumite
    Options
    Ive used this, I was hoping to get a money off code, like £5 or something :(
    Valued Opinions: £90.75 IPSOS: 4255 :D
    Comp Wins: Pauls Boutique Hoodie, Supercar Thrill Driving Experience, Benefit Lipstick, Radox Giftset, Paco Rabanne One Million Fragrance, £20!
  • Hothothot
    Hothothot Posts: 101 Forumite
    Options
    i cant seem to see anything else at the moment, have you signed up to a cashback site? you can get money back on purchases made, 5% for M&S.
    If you're reading this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing
  • blahn
    blahn Posts: 98 Forumite
    Options
    I could be wrong but I don't think there are any of the sort you're looking for. But it's not really that big a deal because even if you were able to find £5 off, you'd then have to pay for delivery because they can't be used in conjunction with FREEDELV. I received a £5 gift voucher from them which I thought was great, but then it turned out to be a measly £1.50 off when free delivery was swiped away!
  • Yasmina
    Yasmina Posts: 584 Forumite
    Options
    blahn wrote: »
    I could be wrong but I don't think there are any of the sort you're looking for. But it's not really that big a deal because even if you were able to find £5 off, you'd then have to pay for delivery because they can't be used in conjunction with FREEDELV.

Afraid I have to contradict you there; Marks & Spencer is very good like that, they let you use multiple codes in conjunction, sometimes FREEDELV is auto-filled for me even if I haven't ordered for ages, and I've never had any problems getting any additional codes to work on top.

It's getting hold of those additional codes that is like getting your hands on gold dust :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure