We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Free energy saving lightbulbs from school libraries
HugoSP
Posts: 2,467 Forumite
My youngest daughter presented me with two of these a few days ago.
Apparently she was in the library and approached a stand where they were giving them away. She had to make an energy saving pledge to get them. Hers was that she would turn lights off in a room when she left.
I just wish she pledged to tidy her room once in a while
I don't know if schools/libraries nationally are taking part but it's worth a look.
Apparently she was in the library and approached a stand where they were giving them away. She had to make an energy saving pledge to get them. Hers was that she would turn lights off in a room when she left.
I just wish she pledged to tidy her room once in a while
I don't know if schools/libraries nationally are taking part but it's worth a look.
Behind every great man is a good woman
Beside this ordinary man is a great woman
£2 savings jar - now at £3.42:rotfl:
0
Comments
-
I run a school library but haven't heard of this offer - if you can find out more about it please let me know!0
-
Scat
I've just spoken to my dd and she tells me that the Library staff were giving them out and asking the children to write/submit pledges.
She doesn't know where they got them from.
I'll PM you with more detailsBehind every great man is a good womanBeside this ordinary man is a great woman£2 savings jar - now at £3.42:rotfl:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards