Anyone had a face lift or laser surgery? Come on, be honest!

Options
I would love to have cosmetic surgery, but I don't know if I am brave enough. It also seems pretty vain and petty with all the other things I could be using my money for (adding to the reward fund for little Maddy for instance. Something like that makes you re assess your values.)

Anyway...I am 45, smoked for years and genetically unlucky (I appear to have have the genes of a walnut crossed with a dried up prune.) I would love to either have the full welly face and neck lift, or laser skin resurfacing. So much so, I have been seriously thinking of using my fifteen year old Sun Alliance policy which matures at the end of this year.

My friend had private sugery when she was 38. She lost a lot of weight - stones - and the skin on her neck and face was really saggy, so she got it all lifted and tucked. She looks absolutely fantastic, even seven years on, and was the reason the idea was put in my head in the first place. But she went to the States to have it done and I couldn't do that.

Just would like some honest views! People get their boobs done all the time...any one want to admit to a face??

Comments

• skyrocket
    skyrocket Posts: 468 Forumite
    Options
    not had one but i would if/when the time comes. lifes too short, just make sure you get a good surgeon!
    i will be getting my eye bags done when i get the cash together and have had botox done. i think if you start noticing things (like my eye bags!) they prey on your mind. the technology is there so why not?
    go for it vashti!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport