We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The ELITE Eggstra Easter thread

1…3940424445…1000

Comments

  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    Well certainly not you, because you have been rather lacking in the nightshift of late (i.e. tonight) 'young' man!;)

    I've had things to do but keeping up as best I can:o Thinking I should really go to bed, as I've got a delivery coming at 7am:eek:, but don't quite feel tired enough yet. I like to go to bed tired enough to go out like a light.
    Awaiting a new sig
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Now him with tha tartin jacket is funny!
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    artha wrote: »
    I've had things to do but keeping up as best I can:o Thinking I should really go to bed, as I've got a delivery coming at 7am:eek:, but don't quite feel tired enough yet. I like to go to bed tired enough to go out like a light.

    Whats in the delivery?
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    Garden :D
    Put my sweet peas in last night, first plantings of the year, made me so happy!!! Toms tomorrow I recon!

    Have you ever done sweet peas from an autumn sowing?
    Awaiting a new sig
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    davemorton wrote: »
    Now him with tha tartin jacket is funny!

    John bishop. (but I may well change my mind very soon!)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Oh, and I know its Tartan, was just being lazy!
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    Whats in the delivery?

    Posh shoe cabinet for the hall
    Awaiting a new sig
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    artha wrote: »
    Have you ever done sweet peas from an autumn sowing?

    Nope, tell me more. I have only ever bothered about things I can eat, but fancied a change this year and thought I would do some flowers (apart from last year when I bought 100 very cheap hanging baskets from sainsburgs, grew loads of flowers in them, and tried to sell them at seaham car boot sale, but the one week I go to sell them, I was sited opposite 2 professional plant sellers, ans it was a total waste of time :D)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    Garden :D
    Put my sweet peas in last night, first plantings of the year, made me so happy!!! Toms tomorrow I recon!

    I found some trailing sweet peas. have put them in baskets in the greenhouse. hoping for a nice basket display. Planted chillies today. plant and put on a warm window ledge to plant out in greenhouse about end April
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    artha wrote: »
    Posh shoe cabinet for the hall

    Get you, is that to go with the posh bin???
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.