Free sample of Go Cat New Crunchy & Tender

Options

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    still available http://www.go-cat.co.uk/Promotions/

Get your Crunchy and Tender free sample and let your cat enjoy a different taste experience. Each pack contains a mix of meaty or fishy kibbles, bursting with yummy aromas, tastes and textures.

Request your FREE Crunchy and Tender sample now!

Crunchy kibbles help keep your cat's teeth and gums healthy, while softer more tender kibbles give your cat the balanced nutrition he needs.

Now introducing a NEW flavour for your cat to enjoy. Crunchy & Tender provides the 100% complete and balanced diet you expect, but now with two different crunchy and softer kibbles that your cat will love.

Your free sample of Crunchy and Tender will be one of two varieties which we will select for you at random:

Crunchy and Tender with Salmon, Tuna and added vegetables

Crunchy and Tender with Chicken, Turkey and added vegetables

Not just a taste sensation. Full of goodness too! Crunchy and Tender is contains all the essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals to help keep your cat happy and healthy.

*Subject to availability, while stocks last. Terms and Conditions apply
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • lilolilly200
    Options
    Got mine the other day with a money off voucher too.
  • bumblebee_tuna
    Options
    Just ordered my free sample :) I dont have a cat lol but my hedgehog will sure like it!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • marlena18
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »

Thank you. Requested the sample. I bought it a few times and my cat loves it. But then, she loves all biscuits! Nice to get a free sample.
  • mikeroch
    mikeroch Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    nice one thanks!
    trying to be debt free.......
  • torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    edited 3 January 2015 at 11:16PM
    Options
    This is still active, just register for the sample

Go-Cat

ETA
    Sarah's link above does not work :(
  • Pep1
    Pep1 Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for posting
  • MummyMoo
    MummyMoo Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    Just ordered mine. Thank you :)
    Only two people away from a threesome :grouphug:
    [FONT=&quot][STRIKE](£22,131.38 debt hanging around my neck[/FONT])
    Bankrupt, (14/9/12)
    £300 away from debt free!! (16/6/14)[/STRIKE]
    £2017 in 2017 = 0
  • freebiehunter29
    Options
    "Thank you! Your sample will be delivered within 28 days of request. If you have any questions about your order we have a dedicated PURINA PetCare team at your disposal. Please contact us at UK: 0800212161, ROI: 1800509368 (Monday-Friday 8am-6pm), or contact them online."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure