March 2013 Swagbucks Thread

Options

Comments

• Littleoldme
    Littleoldme Posts: 565 Forumite
    Options
    This may be a bit of a strange question (and not an April's Fool), but does the load 15 more cards work for everyone? Mine hasn't worked for a few days, but it means I have no way of accessing the daily surveys, because it is never the top one. I'm not too worried about today, but thinking I'll never meet daily targets if I can't view the daily.

Yeah I do not get much on that, unless there are any "new" cards to be shown. My DS card tends to load during the afternoon and disappears by the next morning, even if I have not got one to credit.
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ok mine is now working not, the points I am getting are not showing on my daily goal, just my ledger - whats going on,,,wondering if they will be launching the new target system tom?
  • gotmurked
    gotmurked Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    mm123 wrote: »
    ok mine is now working not, the points I am getting are not showing on my daily goal, just my ledger - whats going on,,,wondering if they will be launching the new target system tom?

Read my post above #1946, and just to back this up, have you done the daily poll yet? :T
  • katep23
    katep23 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Last night my searches were not working and they still aren't this morning. Anyone else had this?

I get an error message saying no website were found with those words or something similar.
  • jeanniefaethecarse
    Options
    Barklaycard's paywag video on PL page <chortle!> *must* be an April fool!!
    No spend days 2/20, Food for 5 for January £30.67/£200, Fuel/Transport £0/260, Charitable giving £20
    Foodbank donations £8, Debt Slain Nov 2012 to date £1956/£19030 Walk 2/31 days meditation 2/31 days
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    "april fools pranks" just got me 10 SB ;)
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    I never get anything for gonads so after several gonad inspired searches , I put

I must be the only one

and got 7sbs :j
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • matt_james27
    Options
    I never get anything for gonads so after several gonad inspired searches , I put

I must be the only one

and got 7sbs :j

worked for me too , thanks!
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    This may be a bit of a strange question (and not an April's Fool), but does the load 15 more cards work for everyone? Mine hasn't worked for a few days, but it means I have no way of accessing the daily surveys, because it is never the top one. I'm not too worried about today, but thinking I'll never meet daily targets if I can't view the daily.

It hasn't worked for me either for about the last 10 days.

Glad I came on here to read about the daily total, I was confused and hadn't considered an April Fool's joke :o
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Morning all :) hope ur having lots of april fool fun this morning LOL!!

Just wanted to check if you would like a new thread started for April?? i think someone suggested a monthly one and lots of people agreed this would be good.

If so maybe we could end the month by declaring our earnings for March?? (only if you want to of course)

I managed to cash out £55 hard cash this month so very happy with that :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure