We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

March 2013 Swagbucks Thread

1…183184186188189…198

Comments

  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    thrifyfelicity posted this chart showing how much each company pay for tasks. swagbucks pay the least!

    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=59999985&postcount=45
    Originally Posted by easylife73:


    Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • sunsetsal
    sunsetsal Posts: 56 Forumite
    Had a couple of days off due to lurgy, now fully recovered and back to swagging - nice to see some low targets - had a great day yesterday 206/90 thanks to two surveys and a silly amount of videos. Today I got one survey about pizza and the videos again so already on 88/70. I am sick to death of the renault clio and barclays bikes but greatful for the bucks!

    I've decided to not worry about the targets anymore as I just had two days where I did not even turn on the PC. I'm just going to take what I can when I can and cash in whenever I can get enough for a £5 agc.

    Might sign up to some other sites but still not sure if I will have the time to do more than the one and I also use valued opinions but they don't give me that many surveys, I've been stuck at £8 for about two weeks now!
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    mUri7Uz.png?1?8725

    I don't know what to believe anymore
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    miwa wrote: »
    mUri7Uz.png?1?8725

    I don't know what to believe anymore

    I actually think that you have summed up swagbucks in one little picture. They should pay you millions and use it as their logo.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:


    Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    spiritwood wrote: »
    I actually think that you have summed up swagbucks in one little picture. They should pay you millions and use it as their logo.

    It's better than Swag Guy:

    k4OeUFr.png?1?8714
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    miwa wrote: »
    It's better than Swag Guy:

    k4OeUFr.png?1?8714

    anything is better than swag guy. and he only has one foot?
    Originally Posted by easylife73:


    Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • spiritwood wrote: »
    anything is better than swag guy. and he only has one foot?

    And also thumbless !!
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    He is like the alien in "The Thing" ... tries to emulate humans but misses some key features. Like a bellybutton, left foot, thumbs... soul...
  • Cybi-Ping
    Cybi-Ping Posts: 517 Forumite
    RAGGEDYANNDOLL_zps36d60c45.jpg
  • Genmod55
    Genmod55 Posts: 592 Forumite
    Just a little concerned about the Samsung Galaxy 3SBs on the home page - it is letting me collect 3 SBs over and over again! Don't want to get my account blocked but it is very tempting to just keep going.

    Also I have just completed to DS where you have to upload photos - it says as a gesture of goodwill they will credit you with 1800 SBs:eek: once completed and verified. Have already been credited with the normal 70SBs so fingers crossed about the rest. Has anyone else completed this survey?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.