We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

3rd June Free day out with freebies they say!

I have nothing to do with this organisation and nothing to gain from posting this but if I lived nearer I would love to go so I thought I'd post in case any of you want to. If that's not right then please accept my apologise now.

http://www.camdengreenfair.org.uk/

Sarer:)

Comments

  • lolly5648
    lolly5648 Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Looks interesting though not much info on the website yet
  • liz545
    liz545 Posts: 1,726 Forumite
    Thanks for this - free stuff to do in London over the summer is always welcome!
    2015 comp wins - £370.25
    Recent wins: gym class, baby stuff
    Thanks to everyone who posts freebies and comps! :j
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.