🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Quidco easy money?

Options
What are the "easy" money sign ups on quidco i should be looking out for?

Comments

• oliveoyl
    oliveoyl Posts: 3,378 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    dvd and magazine trials, as long as you remember to cancel before they take any money from you.
    TOP MONEYSAVING TIP

Make your own Pot Noodles using a flower pot, sawdust and some old shoe laces. Pour in boiling water, stir then allow to stand for two minutes before taking one mouthful, and throwing away. Just like the real thing!
  • oliveoyl
    oliveoyl Posts: 3,378 Forumite
    Options
    there used to be some bingo sign ups that paid, for example, £20 cash back for depositing and playing £10.
    TOP MONEYSAVING TIP

Make your own Pot Noodles using a flower pot, sawdust and some old shoe laces. Pour in boiling water, stir then allow to stand for two minutes before taking one mouthful, and throwing away. Just like the real thing!
  • CFC
    CFC Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    Options
    There aren't really any easy-money tricks on Quidco. It doesn't run like that. BUT anything that you have to buy eg insurance and leccie/gas/phone, and any treats eg DVDs or any online shopping from one of their merchants does pay dividends because of the cashback :)
  • elyobelyob
    elyobelyob Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    I've signed up for two things recently, both the goods turned up (including a Virgin 6 month SIM) ... both declined me. I've got both the goods, one was a "I'll buy that" off-the-cuff purchase, the other was a recommendation on MSE.

I'm £51.80 out of pocket. :(
  • southernscouser
    southernscouser Posts: 33,745 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm not meant to do this here but what the heck! :p

There is a risk free signup that will guarantee (providing it tracks which it always should if you clear your cookies first) you a minmum of £50 profit. Normally it averages out to around £100 or there abouts so it could even be more.

If anyone is interested feel free to PM me. I will also benefit by the way. ;)
  • peb
    peb Posts: 1,808 Forumite
    Options
    i'm sorry to jump in on someone else's thread but where do I find Quidco? I tried searching and found Rpoints (with whom I have registered) bu as noone seems to mention them I think that Quidco must be better? (I can then follow SS recommendation and maybe get him some dosh?!?)
  • lynsayjane
    lynsayjane Posts: 3,547 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    https://www.quidco.com

there is an offer with pruhealth, sign up and get £115 cashback then cancel after your first months premiums come out. depending on your premium amount you make whatever amount of profit, I just made £95 :D
  • southernscouser
    southernscouser Posts: 33,745 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you have PM'ed me for easy, risk-free money yet, why the hell not? :eek: ;)
  • crawley_girl
    crawley_girl Posts: 2,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not forgetting kelkoo and high street web... they won't make you a millionaire but they can be done daily and it all adds up for a few clicks!
    Ever wonder about those people who spend £2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward.
  • chevalier
    chevalier Posts: 7,937 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    elyobelyob wrote: »
    I've signed up for two things recently, both the goods turned up (including a Virgin 6 month SIM) ... both declined me. I've got both the goods, one was a "I'll buy that" off-the-cuff purchase, the other was a recommendation on MSE.

I'm £51.80 out of pocket. :(

If you click on the contact button, there is in there somewhere an appeals process where you can ask why you were declined.

Some of the companys have a glitch in the system, so that they always show declined but still pay out about 6 weeks later. Ebuyer is one of these, so maybe that is the issue.

hope that helps
    chev
    I want a job that is less than an hour driving away from my house! Are you listening universe?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport