🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

hiya, debt-free wannabee here.....

Options
Hi, Jay here, I'm a newbie to this fourm,website, thinks its absolutely brilliant, lots of peoples experiences, knowledge etc that can get people through their tough times, many thanks to Martin and co. for putting this all together and thanks in advance, I'm sure my problems which are getting me down lately may become a thing of the past, anyway I've only just done this post because I couldn't find a thread for any newbies like myself to introduce myself. Have I missed something?

Comments

• GirlRacer_2
    GirlRacer_2 Posts: 3,026 Forumite
    Options
    JayJay76 wrote: »
    Hi, Jay here, I'm a newbie to this fourm,website, thinks its absolutely brilliant, lots of peoples experiences, knowledge etc that can get people through their tough times, many thanks to Martin and co. for putting this all together and thanks in advance, I'm sure my problems which are getting me down lately may become a thing of the past, anyway I've only just done this post because I couldn't find a thread for any newbies like myself to introduce myself. Have I missed something?

:hello: JayJay and welcome aboard. This place is great and full of help and advice. I'm sure you'll find the answers to all your problems here.
  • JayJay76_3
    JayJay76_3 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    thanks girlracer, yeah as I said, its getting me down so this is the tonic one desperatly needs, there seems to be a lot of positive vibes coming from the site/forum so looking forward to getting aquainted, just a question, whats the best course of action to go about getting my problems across, do I just list my problems here or elsewhere, thanks in advance;)
  • GirlRacer_2
    GirlRacer_2 Posts: 3,026 Forumite
    Options
    Ok the best thing to do is to post your statement of affairs. Have a look at SouthernScousers thread for first time posters and that'll tell you what to do. (Its on the first page of the debt free wannabees).

Once you do that everyone will come along and make suggestions on how to save you some money.
  • slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    welcome :) The best thing to do now is to post a SOA (statement of affairs, see southernscousers sticky at the top of the page) :)
    sf x
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    wave2.gif welcome jay, no need to bottle everything up and stay 'down' here we dont judge and most of us can help out in many ways... dont be afraid to post and jump in on any thread where ever... if you want help with your finances as the girls ahead of me have said post your soa and we can all try and help... but please be aware this site is addictive :rotfl: i still havent found the exit :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport