We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Thank you bb69 - Won a pair of Kanye West tickets
suggie_2
Posts: 50 Forumite
Thanks bb69 for your post below, on Friday morning I had a call telling me I'd won two tickets to the sold out Kanye West show that night at the Hammersmith Apollo.
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4469779
Luckily I don't live far away so the short notice wasn't a problem, it was a great show, Kanye was on great form and my friend and I had a brilliant night! Thanks for posting!
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4469779
Luckily I don't live far away so the short notice wasn't a problem, it was a great show, Kanye was on great form and my friend and I had a brilliant night! Thanks for posting!
0
Comments
-
Well done :T I'm so jealous!
Comping since Feb 2012.
Best wins - Pram, £800+ Baby equipment, Big :eek: gadget bundle, Summer hamper, £500 worth Freeze 24/7 products, Sony Xperia Z, £200 worth tanning/beauty products.0 -
:T:T well done :T:Tplease be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly.
0 -
Well done :T0
-
I'm so jel!
I was hoping to win that one! lol
Well done x0 -
Enjoy! I went to see him last year and he was amazing!
:T Thanks to everyone who posts comps! :beer:0 -
Well done
2013 Wins: Crabbies Hamper:dance:
:beer:0 -
Well done :TOctober2022 Wins -2 ~Tshirt x2 2022 Wins ~ 5 *TShirtx3*7UP*ChupaChupsBundle0
-
Ohhhh Fantastic!!! I am delighted!! I am so pleased you had a great time!!
0 -
Sounds like you had a good time

Well done on winning the prize
0 -
Well done
Liz xx0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
