We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Google Chrome Issue

Hey guys, I love google chrome, but its started doing something thats really annoying, for some reason it won't load facebook competition pages, the ones with the like button in the top right, the face book bar is there but the actual section that has the comp in is blank. It's been doing this for a while but it was just the occasional one or two, so I would open Internet Explorer and it would work, but now it seems to be doing it wit about 80% of facebook comp pages.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and knows a workaround?
2012-£227, 2013-£9201, 2014-£13,323, 2015-£1,463
2019 Wins - Venture Photoshoot, Tesco & Heart Voucher

ITV Winners Club Member # 124
£2015 in 2015 - £1290/£2015

Comments

• nelie
    nelie Posts: 1,568
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Have you updated google chrome lately? I know I have issues in Safari sometimes, but a lot of apps tend not to work with safari as it is used less than others (-.-)

All I can suggest is you use the other browser for FB comps and have it there all the time, so when you see it's a FB comp, open the link in IE and not Chrome :) x
    December Wins: £300 worth of board games, £500 Tesco Vouchers Best Win in 2023: £500 Tesco Vouchers
  • hamsterfan1
    hamsterfan1 Posts: 8,280
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    just delete the s from https & it will display - mine did this for a few days but is now working OK
    proud gran to 4 lovely boys and one little girl
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport