Kindle Daily Deal Newsletter, sign up to get a selected free book.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=kin_dd_surl?ie=UTF8&docId=1000701403&tag

Kindle Daily Deal Newsletter: Sign Up and Get a Selected Kindle Book for Free

Until February 28, 2013, first-time subscribers to the Kindle Daily Deal Newsletter will receive a promotional code to get one selected Kindle book for free. Sign up today and receive news about each day's Kindle Daily Deal and other Kindle offers. Terms and Conditions apply.
kindle-delivers-icon-34x25._V395899972_.gif Kindle Daily Deal NewsletterSubscribe to our daily e-mail and get a selected Kindle book for free.go-orange._V395900093_.png

Ensure the box next to "Kindle Daily Deal Newsletter" is checked, then click "Submit" to subscribe and get your promotional code.
blank-pixel._V192252912_.gifKindle Daily Deal Newsletter

orange_submit._V395900842_.gif

How to Get Your Promotional Code

1. Click the orange "Go" button above. If you are not signed in to your Amazon.co.uk account, you will be prompted to do so.
2. Once you are signed in and you have clicked the "Go" button, a pop up box will appear. Make sure the box next to "Kindle Daily Deal Newsletter" is checked and click the "Submit" button.
3. If you are a first-time subscriber to the Kindle Daily Deal Newsletter, you will receive an e-mail with your unique promotional code that will allow you to purchase one of the selected Kindle books below for free.
4. Once you have received your code, follow the instructions in your e-mail to redeem it.

Please Note:
This credit can only be used towards purchases of selected Kindle books and must be redeemed by 11:59 pm GMT on March 7, 2013.
• To receive this offer, you must subscribe to the Kindle Daily Deal Newsletter by clicking the "Go" button on this page by 11:59 pm GMT on February 28, 2013.
• Offer limited to one promotional credit per Amazon.co.uk customer and to first-time subscribers to the Kindle Daily Deal Newsletter.
• Other restrictions apply. See Terms and Conditions.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• anyone else had problems with this - i have my code for a free book but just get an error message when entered!
    Entering a few comps here and there 2020 seems my best year for wins so far:- iphone xs, limited edition whiskey, Masha and the Bear toys, newborn baby stuff, 3 x books, 12 months membership to diet app, bottle of syrup, Baby Shark singing puppet, children’s book, Nasty vegan shake x 2 packs.
  • mrcol1000
    mrcol1000 Posts: 4,787
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Did this with no problems
  • No problems here either.
  • Have to again say no problems with redeeming - thanks!

(Copied and pasted from email and it worked first time, if that helps.)
    Tis better to laugh :rotfl:than to cry :( (and freebies help :T)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    edited 28 February 2013 at 8:44AM
    Meadows wrote: »
    Sign up to the Kindle News letter by the end of Today and you get a free book (limited choice). You click they send you a code, follow the link, enter the code, select book
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.h...rd_i=341689031

Thanks for the reminder that this ends today Meadows

Link says:
    Looking for something?
    We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site.

orange-arrow._V192197281_.gifGo to Amazon.co.uk's Home Page

link in OP is still ok.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure