🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

nearly all gone...just loan left:)

Options
hi all, just a quick note to say that as from last friday i have finally paid off everything except the loan:):T

have had a lot of personal stuff going on lately so havent been on much. but have still been chucking everything at the debt.

so now i am left with the loan which stands at 2700.00 although another 100 quid will come off this next week.

my laptop is on its way out and as i need this to run the business i will have to save as much as i can for another one hopefully before it finally dies! this is a priority over repaying the loan atm.

anyway, thats my news:D

JD x
November NSD's - 7

Comments

• rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well Done JD - by the way Tesco's have got some pretty good laptops reduced at the moment.:beer:
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • Snaggles
    Snaggles Posts: 19,503 Forumite
    Options
    Well done JD, that's fantastic news!
    "I wasn't wrong, I just wasn't right enough."
    :smileyhea
  • GirlRacer_2
    GirlRacer_2 Posts: 3,026 Forumite
    Options
    Brilliant news, well done
  • JAMIEDODGER
    JAMIEDODGER Posts: 4,339 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    cheers rog2....are they on the tesco direct website or just in store?
    November NSD's - 7
  • golddigger_3
    golddigger_3 Posts: 235 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations Jamie - can't wait till I can say that!
    LBM 22nd February 2007 - Amount in debt £72,242.23:confused: one month on :rolleyes: £63,900;) 2nd month 60,000.09
    Aiming to be debt free October 2010:eek:
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT - official dfw nerd no.348/ DMP mutual support member no.8
    Quidco: £4.07 Pigsback £17.10 Mrs Cashback 17.75 £2 savings club - £48 Loose change savings - £6.72 Woolworths Christmas Savings Card £10Reclaiming bank charges so far... £219 from Egg, £175 from Co-operative CC, £490 from Halifax One, at local court stage with HSBC and LLoyds & Marbles, MCOL with Mint
  • cantcope
    cantcope Posts: 1,886 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Well done :D
    It's threads like these that keep me going.
    Last bet : 26th Oct 2006:j Debt free 25th Feb 2008:j Living "my" dream:T
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    woo hoo congratulatins jamie, i hope your website is doing well too :T
  • poppy10_2
    poppy10_2 Posts: 6,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Congrats! I'm sure all of us here are proud of you!
    poppy10
  • moonlightpjs
    moonlightpjs Posts: 1,583 Forumite
    Options
    Well done :T - its people like you that give us the inspiration to carry on, no matter how hard it is so thank you for sharing your news.
  • danielleindebt
    danielleindebt Posts: 201 Forumite
    Options
    yeah congrats. youve done well.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts