Tastecard/Moreth>n Not received?

Hi all

Not sure if I'm in the right place (couldn't decide where to put this!) I signed up to MoreTh>n pet insurance in december ready for 7th Jan. Great deal, £79.95 to cover my pup, plus £65.00 cashback plus free tastecard worth £70. Bargain.

However, I haven't received my Tastecard and contacted the insurance on 24th Jan only to be told I should received confirmation with 14 days of taking out the insurance and then receive the Tastecard within 30 days. Neither of these has happened, I have emailed MoreTh>n, emailed tastecard and emailed the insurance people AND called them all as well only to keep being referred to each other!

I'm gutted as it was one of the main reasons I took it out, we are going to a self catering cottage in March and to london in May and I wanted to make sure it was all in place to get some cheap food. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you! :/
Debt Free by 2015: £5839.01/£13000 1% challenge = 44.91%
CAMRA Member: Drinking Ale doesn't make me any less of a woman :beer:

Comments

• Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    I never received mine (via a link to a free one month offer) and neither did my daughter and yet I received emails saying use your card before it expires!:(
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • Hi I had a similar problem with them. I took out a policy at the start of December paying monthly for a pet policy. I was told initially by a member of call centre staff the code for the tastecard would be emailed 14 days after the 1st payment was taken. I phoned mid Jan to chase and told given wrong info as was 14 days after 2nd payment as discovered many had took out a policy and then cancelling but still getting the tastecard email. Still nothing mid Feb so back on phone again - girl said she would phone the dept concerned and a day later the email and code came through.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure