We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
buying years in NHS pension
thebull
Posts: 180 Forumite
Hi ,is there any way I can buy extra years for my NHS pension scheme ?
I have been in the nhs scheme since 1999 and I remain in the 1995 section.
I am 54 years old
I would like to retire at 60
I am male
Any advice welcome .
I have been in the nhs scheme since 1999 and I remain in the 1995 section.
I am 54 years old
I would like to retire at 60
I am male
Any advice welcome .
0
Comments
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards