We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
kleenex competition
knitnut
Posts: 746 Forumite
did anyone enter the kleenex sneezles competition? https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4265677
When I go into the cup at the end it says '
Keep checking the post. There’s a surprise on its way!'
Did anyone else get this? Is it to say you've won something? as in a get well card?:rotfl:
When I go into the cup at the end it says '

Keep checking the post. There’s a surprise on its way!'
Did anyone else get this? Is it to say you've won something? as in a get well card?:rotfl:
[FONT="]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
0
Comments
-
I got that too, it said if you were in the top 200 users of the app you would get a surprise gift so I'm hoping it's something good lol but I expect it'll be some tissues
A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.0 -
Update: A cup arrived today ~ it looks like one of those take away cups with a lid ~ it's microwaveable and re-useable. Quite good actually
A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.0 -
Yes, mine arrived too. It'll come in handy when I'm on the computer entering competitions. It'll keep my coffee warm.
[FONT="]
[/FONT]0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards