Shamballa style bracelet 1p plus p&p and possibly free ear rings

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
http://www.socialdiscountnetwork.co.uk/

Product Description

Choose 1 from a stunning 24 colours and only pay 1p and £2.95 postage. You can choose from the following colours - silver, white, black, silver and black, red, blue, turquoise, purple, blue, pink, multi,orange, lime, gunmetal, lime silver and blue, silver and red, silver and pink, violet, silver and gold, turquoise and silver, purple and silver, violet and silver or orange and silver. All bracelets consist of magnificent sparkling beads inset with shiny crystals and are assembled using a traditional macram manual toggle tightening mechanism which will fit the majority of wrist sizes. First 5,000 customers to order will receive a free pair of crystal earrings. Any orders of 5 bracelets or more will be included with 1 free bracelet.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• This legit? lol
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    This legit? lol

yes, this website has been on here quite a lot and people have received.

You can also check out there facebook page.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Thank you - just placed a order and getting free earrings too :D
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I'm looking forward to my bracelet with free earrings too. I just hope they don't contain nickel!
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • Anyone receive?
  • I got a shipping confirmation today.
    Says allow up to 10 days for delivery.
  • Aghhh the deal is over :(
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I received mine today (violet, plus a black and silver one), with some free sterling silver earrings. They are very pretty, well worth the £2.95 postage, plus 1p. I'll probably give the violet to my daughter (If I can prise it off my wrist).
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport