We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Retweets
Chandy
Posts: 278 Forumite
I had always assumed that 'Follow & Retweet' comps were effectively once-only as you can only retweet something once, but I am now seeing things that make me think that people enter these multiple times. Am I mistaken?
0
Comments
-
I think- only think mind, that provided the tweet is different you can retweet.I am a Random Number!(£174)
2016:£14(venus),£50(WhiteHouse),£100(NisaNoFear),£10(SportsDirect)0 -
As long as the tweet is different you can retweet it. You can retweet from a different place.
You can also Copy and Paste RT. Which some compers prefer to do
x December Wins: £300 worth of board games, £500 Tesco Vouchers Best Win in 2023: £500 Tesco Vouchers0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
