How to buy B&Q vouchers?

Options
freccle
freccle Posts: 770 Forumite
edited 19 February 2013 at 2:43PM in Discount codes & vouchers
Is there anywhere I can buy B&Q vouchers at a discount or with cashback or with any sort of extra benefits please?
Thanks
There will always be:
A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

Comments

• youngie
    youngie Posts: 999 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you buy at morrisons you get money off petrol
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    If you buy in Tesco you get 250 points for every £50 you buy. Don't know if you have to buy in separate transaction of £50 to get 250 points per £50.
  • mackemdave
    Options
    Have a look at completesavings.co.uk
    You can buy £100 worth of vouchers a month for £80 plus you can get 10% cash back on B&Q purchases...However it does cost you £10/mth membership but you can but other vouchers too
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,784 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 19 February 2013 at 7:44PM
    Options
    freccle wrote: »
    Is there anywhere I can buy B&Q vouchers at a discount or with cashback or with any sort of extra benefits please?
    Thanks

For every £10 worth of gift vouchers from Morrisons you get 1p off a litre of fuel.

Sometimes my trade union has offers on vouchers; 10% discount but postage has to be paid.

If you SHOP in B&Q on a Wednesday and you're over 60 you get 10% off (take a friend?)

If you buy through Quidco you can use Reserve and Collect (pay in store) and get cashback.

If you buy a One4All voucher through Quidco (which you can use in B&Q ) you get 2% cashback. Delivery will cost you 99p.
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • Katgrit
    Katgrit Posts: 555 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you know anyone who works for the NHS they might be registered with one of the few schemes that most NHS staff are elidgeble for. PSdiscounts is one, and NHSdiscounts is another. They'll need an NHS email address to join, and I think you can buy B&Q for 92% of the face value. Or you could do 18 months ago when I bought my new kitchen. They do other vouchers too - I used Comet ones for my telly.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure