We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Change of Tax Code
Comments
-
Well that's sounds fab although I was also confused as to why I was being coded for an underpayment then have my code changed to result in a refund. Oh well maybe I will just wait and see if there is a nice surprise in my pay this month.
Thanks again
D & C is correct - you are accepting that this code is now correct in the same way as you accepted that the underpayment was correct - they cannot both be! I would definitely give HMRC a call - 8-9 am is best.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards