We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Free driving lesson worth £25
mrs_lds
Posts: 4,103 Forumite
In saturdays express there is a free driving lesson worht £25. I think it is coupon collect on page 46. Fill in form and get 2 passwords printed in paper until monday and send off.
hth
hth
0
Comments
-
bump bump up0
-
password published in today's paper is TESTHello there0
-
Does it say it's only available to people who have never had a lesson before? I did a lesson with Sun a while back (think it was with BSM or whatever that is called). They said it was only for people who have never taken a lesson from them before.0
-
just says the participant ''must not have participated in this free driving lesson promotion in the last 12 months''.Hello there0
-
bumping this up as I also had a free BSM driving lesson recently and was wondering if this was with the same company, so I wouldn't be able to take this up.
Anybody know. Thanksnow mum of 4!!!0 -
Damn

I've only just seen this.
Does anyone know of a way I can participate even though I have missed the paper?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards