We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Where can I get free clear re-sealable bags?
horace1
Posts: 49 Forumite
I need clear resealable plastic bags to carry 100ml liquids onto the plane for holiday. Anyone know where I could get hold of some free? Do they hand them out at the airport if you've not got them (flying from Birmingham). Just trying to avoid having to buy a box of 35 from the supermarket.
Cheers.
Cheers.
0
Comments
-
I flew from Manchester recently and they were handing them out for free just before entering security. Try phoning the airport and asking.2012 wins approx £11,000 including 5k to spend on a holiday :j0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards