We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
free ecdl course
lemontart
Posts: 6,037 Forumite
tresham institute are offering free ecdl courses part 1 and 2 - conditions apply they are in kettering corby and wellingborough.
http://www.tresham.ac.uk
http://www.tresham.ac.uk
I am responsible me, myself and I alone I am not the keeper others thoughts and words.
0
Comments
-
Grr, I hoped it would've been online
0 -
no but the contact number for the college is there and it is subject to an interview with them.I am responsible me, myself and I alone I am not the keeper others thoughts and words.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards