We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Which day do you win the most?
nelie
Posts: 1,568
Forumite
So, which day do you get the most winning messages.
WEM, DM, WTC, LWE, FB mentions. G+ messages, Pinterest Messages. (Any other I've missed)
For me, it has to be a Friday. I get most @'s and DM's then (due to the high volume of twitter comps) And a few WEM's seem to come on Friday.
Just wondering about everyone else?
Happy comping and hope today is a winning tuesday.
x
WEM, DM, WTC, LWE, FB mentions. G+ messages, Pinterest Messages. (Any other I've missed)
For me, it has to be a Friday. I get most @'s and DM's then (due to the high volume of twitter comps) And a few WEM's seem to come on Friday.
Just wondering about everyone else?
December Wins: £300 worth of board games, £500 Tesco Vouchers Best Win in 2023: £500 Tesco Vouchers
0
Comments
-
It's been that long since I won anything, I can't remember
0 -
I've honestly never taken any notice of the day - too much beside myself when I win anything to notice!!:D
Wishlist
Roberts radio, I Phone, Philips Lumea, Clarisonic Mia, Holiday, cash/vouchers0 -
Never taken any notice.........0
-
Used to be Thursdays for me. Last year I won on tons of Thursdays. Now it's mostly Monday mornings that I get a WEM
May you all have lots of luck, Emma xx0 -
Don't care as long as I get a winThank you all who post.0
-
I've yet to have received my first WEM!
____________________________________________
£34/£2013
OU Student! [STRIKE]DSE141[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]SK143[/STRIKE] SDK125 SK2770 -
Oh Pesky! Hope it's there soon!
I think it's because I keep a detailed list of when I win! Just so I can check everything arrives safely!
x December Wins: £300 worth of board games, £500 Tesco Vouchers Best Win in 2023: £500 Tesco Vouchers0 -
A winning message?
That's an alien concept to me.#TeamCarter
0 -
not won enough to carry out a poll on it!!!63 mortgage payments to go.
Zero wins 2016 😥0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

