We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
A question for all those who comp on iPad.
lindsey3uk
Posts: 333 Forumite
I use autofill function that is on the iPad and SOMETIMES when I enter a comp for some reason it says my e mail address is not valid. If I delete the end part and type it manually it accepts it and I am just wondering if anyone else had experienced this and wondering if any of my entries are actually being counted? What d u'all think? Xx
2013 alphabet challenge A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Win £2013 in 2013 - £525/£2013
Aims for 2013 - win a twitter comp, win a rafflecopter comp, receive a prize through the post I didn't know about
Win £2013 in 2013 - £525/£2013
Aims for 2013 - win a twitter comp, win a rafflecopter comp, receive a prize through the post I didn't know about
0
Comments
-
On your address book have you put a space at the end of it?
On the contact card part?
I'm assuming you're using safari and using the auto-fill
xxDecember Wins: £300 worth of board games, £500 Tesco Vouchers Best Win in 2023: £500 Tesco Vouchers0 -
Hi Nelie
Thanks for your reply.
No I haven't got a space at the end. My autofill was crashing my ipad every time I went into safari and since I updated it it doesn't any more but whilst entering my details manually I had quite a lot of wins so we will see if it makes a difference or now :eek:2013 alphabet challenge A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Win £2013 in 2013 - £525/£2013
Aims for 2013 - win a twitter comp, win a rafflecopter comp, receive a prize through the post I didn't know about0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
