We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

1…228229231233234…983

Comments

  • On a funnier note, ny daughter and hubby broke a petrol machine at Tesco's!

    It had a slot for CC and a smaller key fob type slot next to it, they jammed the key fob into the machine and apparently its not what it's meant for and it got stuck:rotfl:

    Man said not to worry it's not the 1st time it's happened or the last:rotfl:
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

    2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    David. wrote: »
    Quick Shout Out
    diddy shoes, DM and Dumpy where are you ?

    I know one of you turned up earlier :D but and it is a big but no offence tiny but you know I am right you are night shift not morning shift :(

    yes where is DM? in fact where are FF and VT too?
  • Morgy9
    Morgy9 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    Hi folks - struggling to keep up this week - DD birthday party etc. By the time I catch up, too knackered to post! Still 80 odd pages done over last 24 hours. So firstly the things I am up to date with, just :rotfl: ..

    Happy Birthday CoT :j
    Marks123 - keeping fingers crossed for you - glad to see most tests done - hope you don't have to wait too long for the results.

    Tinyshoes - hugs

    Snap-ant - hugs and best wishes hope all going Ok

    Hello Dopey 1980 -heard so much about you and the gap left by you and your missing sofa (which was just before I started posting on this thread)- welcome back :T

    And humble apologies - belated birthday greetings to Classy chick, Neosi, Nannylala :j
    Welcome purple pixie...

    Hugs to those that need them and hope I haven't forgot anyone ....
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    David. wrote: »
    Terms & Conditions
    - Purchases from the following stores are eligible for cashback: Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Asda, the Co-operative, Esso and Shell.
    - The following items must be clearly visible on the photo of your receipt:
    - The date and time of purchase
    - The Supermarket name
    - The item purchased that’s eligible for cashback

    Please snap your receipt safely, do not use your phone while driving or on a forecourt.

    You may fold your receipt before snapping it to ensure that you can fit all of the above in to the photo.
    - Offer valid 14.02.13 – 21.02.13 at midnight
    - Offer valid for any type of fuel.
    - Purchases made online will not be eligible for cashback, so you must snap a receipt that you’ve obtained in-store at the above supermarkets.
    - Items can only be claimed once per receipt, and each receipt can only be used by one member for each offer.
    - You may only redeem this offer once in a 7 day period.
    - You must snap and submit your receipt before the offer expires on the date shown above.
    - The date shown on your snapped receipt must also be within the offer period above.
    - After you’ve submitted your receipt, your cashback may take up to 7 days to be added to your TopCashback Account.
    So my current 6-7 friends on TCB could each buy £10 of diesel to help me fill up my tank and they would each get £2 cashback?;)
    Awaiting a new sig
  • :wave: evening folks, hope you are all well?
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

    Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Random comment.....for anyone not watching QT...George's eyes are MAD!!!...something not right there
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    fairclaire wrote: »
    I am on my third to last lenor:eek:.....and I snapped at my OH for needing a new fairy WUL today:rotfl::rotfl:.......my WUL are 2X6 deep:eek:...

    he was looking for a hat the other day and he went to look in my shampoo and hair dye cupboard:eek::eek:....I slid across the laminate before he opened it....:rotfl::rotfl: and produced a suitable hat from a drawer just in time:o....Im not bad....just addicted:o:o
    Seriously you never tried hard enough or you own a laundrette.
    fc it does not go off always remember that ;)
    was he impressed :rotfl:
    More effort needed 6/10 :p
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • artha wrote: »
    So my current 6-7 friends on TCB could each buy £10 of diesel to help me fill up my tank and they would each get £2 cashback?;)

    Nice friends ;)
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

    Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • Date alert

    Vanilla is home safe after her valentines night date.
    Lovely man and we talked a lot, can never really say if it went well or not but I had fun and was given a lovely red rose.:)

    Only time will tell if he is the 'one'.
    V x

    ( just got text saying he had a nice time too and I am wonderful company:cool:
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

    May the odds be ever in your favour;)

    SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • David. wrote: »
    offers
    snap and save
    click on whichever offer and t and c pops up

    Thanks, as I am not a member yet, every time I clicked on an offer it said to either log in or join up. Too tired to join now but will do first thing.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.