New mystery shopper with Douglas Stafford - problem

Options
Hi,
I just registered with Douglas Stafford and am due to do an assignment today. I read all the docs a couple days ago. I tried to print off the docs I need yesterday evening, but I couldn't log in to their website, my pc protection kept telling me "mass injection website 5" and refused to open their site. I've tried again this morning and with another pc, but the same message comes up every time. I've tried calling them but they are not open until monday.
Does anyone know if they have been hacked? Or are they a dodgy site?
Fortunately I made notes of everything that needs doing on a piece of paper while reading, so I can do the assignment, but if I can't log in I won't be able to fill in the report today.
Any help appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• namesnavera
    Options
    Hi,

Does anybody know if this site is dodgy or not? I have an assignment arranged with them also but I'm still a bit suspicious.
    Please reply to me if you know anything about this company.

Thank you
  • scaredofdebt
    scaredofdebt Posts: 1,640 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Seems fine to me.

They may have been hacked and fixed the site.
    Make £2018 in 2018 Challenge - Total to date £2,108
  • skivenov
    skivenov Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

Does anybody know if this site is dodgy or not? I have an assignment arranged with them also but I'm still a bit suspicious.
    Please reply to me if you know anything about this company.

Thank you

They are a completely honest and reputable company. I have contracted with them for over a year, and completed 100's of assignments for them. Their site looks fine to me, no different to normal.
    Yes it's overwhelming, but what else can we do?
    Get jobs in offices and wake up for the morning commute?
  • namesnavera
    Options
    Thanks for the replies:)
  • marjsim
    marjsim Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 4 May 2015 at 11:35AM
    Options
    I have given up with them. They always seem to find fault with recordings sent etc. The time it takes to get paid and extra work involved in constant duplication isn't worth it to be honest. This coupled with the stress of worrying about not getting paid for system issues at their end. I had issues with the cameras too. Its a legitimate company that said, if you can put up with all of the admin issues you'll be fine, good luck.
  • shell_belle
    shell_belle Posts: 615 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    The MS thread is the best place to ask these things...you will usually get a really quick response. In my experience they are a good company to work for.
    :rotfl:Survey Queen/Poundland Fanatic:rotfl:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport