We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Dice From Jack Daniels

135

Comments

  • smsmasters
    smsmasters Posts: 991 Forumite
    ^Try an imagehosting site like www.imagewire.co.uk

    Once you've uploaded the photo just copy and paste the forum link code (which the site will give you)
  • *KKH_KISH*
    *KKH_KISH* Posts: 180 Forumite
    I got the dice too. :)
    'Still dealing with my debt, but I'll get there. Keep smiling.' :D
  • smsmasters
    smsmasters Posts: 991 Forumite
    Can someone post a pic of how it looks?
  • I Got Some Too May Keep Them And Beat My Oh At Poker Lol
  • ladyh667
    ladyh667 Posts: 193 Forumite
    i got the envelope but the dice had either been stolen or fallen out :(
  • tinah29
    tinah29 Posts: 709 Forumite
    i got mine today i forgot about them too so ebay is the way to go then or just give them to someone for xmax who like poker they never now lol
    :T thanks you all for my win in :T
    :beer:
  • ellybelly89
    ellybelly89 Posts: 1,107
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    ye i got some a couple of days ago. it is mentioned in the what freebies i recieved today thread so i didnt bother writing earlier.
  • Tetsuko
    Tetsuko Posts: 528 Forumite
    ladyh667 wrote: »
    i got the envelope but the dice had either been stolen or fallen out :(

    That happened to me with some personalised cards. I just got a half open gift box :(
    **********************************************************************
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Voltaire :cool:
  • ukcheetah
    ukcheetah Posts: 23 Forumite
    So did I!!!!
  • Mr._AZ
    Mr._AZ Posts: 174 Forumite
    Hmm... I got the calendar but, as the saying goes, "No dice" :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.