We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Re-mortgage
richcatling
Posts: 5 Forumite
I am in a bit of a sticky situation. I would like to re-mortgage from a btl to a personal repayment. Some three years ago, I took 18 months off to build my own house. During this period, I recorded no accounts. I am in construction and have my own business which is doing well now. I have just returned healthy profit for 11/12 but have no previous accounts for the previous two years. I want a joint mortgage with my partner. There is no doubt I can afford the repayments but I don't know of a mortgage provider who is willing to overlook the previous accounts issue. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards