We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Felix £1 voucher

The following link should take you to a page where you can either log in (if you are already registered with Felix) or register, then you can print off a £1 voucher for Felix pouches. I've only tried it once as it says "each coupon is unique and personalised"! It does actually have my name on so I guess I can only have one - with that e mail address!!


http://www.felixcoupon.co.uk/felixcoupon/landing.asp

Hope you save some money

;)
Ooh, I've gotta little star! What's that for then?!!

Comments

  • manch235ter
    manch235ter Posts: 985
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Ann1e wrote: »
    The following link should take you to a page where you can either log in (if you are already registered with Felix) or register, then you can print off a £1 voucher for Felix pouches. I've only tried it once as it says "each coupon is unique and personalised"! It does actually have my name on so I guess I can only have one - with that e mail address!!


    http://www.felixcoupon.co.uk/felixcoupon/landing.asp

    Hope you save some money

    ;)

    Duplicate post : http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=442289
    James thinks worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere

    If i help you...Please thank me! :beer:
  • Seakay
    Seakay Posts: 4,275
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    You can only use one of these at a time, but you can print off more than one if you want to because the barcode is scanned and each is different.
  • Ann1e
    Ann1e Posts: 216 Forumite

    Rats - sorry - I did check but couldn't find it. I can't click on your link, it says pop ups blocked and I get a little exclamation mark! How strange! Ooh, but it works when I preview my (this) post!

    I did try to post it earlier but I always have trouble remembering how to start a new thread! Never mind, the more the merrier, guess I'll get moved or something.
    Ooh, I've gotta little star! What's that for then?!!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.