Pandora Jewellery

Options
I've been browsing some sites looking for genuine Pandora beads. I've found some nice ones direct from Amazon, however they're not on the Pandora official online retailers list: http://www.pandora.net/en-gb/pandora-company/faq_uk/officialonlineretailers

So just wondering if there's a chance they're not genuine? Has anyone bought any Pandora from Amazon?

Comments

• lucyfrancinetaylor
    Options
    Email Pandora and ask them if they are, then you will know for sure :) x
  • kazmeister
    kazmeister Posts: 3,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not on Amazon but try Unforgettablemoments.co.uk for Pandora. I often get emails with discount codes and when I bought my daughters bracelet with some charms I think I had 30% off. Service is excellent, I ordered late on the Thursday evening and it was delivered on the Saturday morning. Have ordered single charms a couple of times since as well but the postage is a higher percentage of the cost so am thiking about ordering 2 or 3 at a time and keeping to give individually as presents.
    Mortgage, we're getting there with the end in sight £6587 07/23, otherwise free of the debt thanks to MSE help!
  • xemmax
    xemmax Posts: 686 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Email Pandora and ask them if they are, then you will know for sure :) x

Yeah I did this a few days ago but they haven't replied
  • falldown7timesgetup8
    Options
    If it helps, Im pandora obsessive - if you post the link, I could probably suss it out in about 5 minutes?
    I PERSONALLY would use gems pandorium on facebook though, very quick delivery, I can guarantee her, as ive used her before, low prices and you get discounts for liking the fb page AND if you pay by bank transfer - plus everything is 100000% genuine? x
    Total Debt: was £8,400 / now £0
    Debt free date - 31st January 2013!!!

Swagbucks earnings £50/£600
    2013 SAVINGS - :dance: £605 / £12,000
  • xemmax
    xemmax Posts: 686 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If it helps, Im pandora obsessive - if you post the link, I could probably suss it out in about 5 minutes?
    I PERSONALLY would use gems pandorium on facebook though, very quick delivery, I can guarantee her, as ive used her before, low prices and you get discounts for liking the fb page AND if you pay by bank transfer - plus everything is 100000% genuine? x

These are all the Pandora things sold direct from Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=pandora#/ref=sr_nr_p_6_0?rh=n%3A193716031%2Ck%3Apandora%2Cp_76%3A419159031%2Cp_6%3AA3P5ROKL5A1OLE&bbn=193716031&keywords=pandora&ie=UTF8&qid=1359998013&rnid=197577031

The reason I ask is that prices are very reasonable here and I would assume that Amazon would only sell genuine products but I can't be sure with them not being on the authorised list
  • neenaww
    neenaww Posts: 475 Forumite
    Options
    They all look like the genuine things to me and I too am a Pandora addict! :-)
    [STRIKE]
    getting married to my best friend very soon!
    [/STRIKE]
    I am a married woman :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family