Which Best Buys

Options
I have a bit of a look through the forum but cant find anything and maybe someone out there can direct me.

I've been intrigued by the Aldi adverts that show the washing powder at more half the cost of the leading brands but its also endorsed as a Which Best buy so i thought to myself can I save any other money not buying the main brands and getting as good if not a better quality, so i was after a list to see what else might be on it, anyone know if there is one or where I might find it? - Which seem to have everything in different places.

I've been and got the washing powder so as soon as I use it, i'll let you know my thoughts.

Comments

• Edwardia
    Edwardia Posts: 9,170 Forumite
    Options
    www.which.co.uk

I think you have to pay to subscribe. Otherwise you just have to Google and find mentions of Which? best buys in the media.
  • JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Aldi washing-up liquid (99p) was a Which Best Buy also beating Fairy liquid.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm a current Which subscriber (got the issue free via topcashback). They have a top 10 best buys and Fairy is top for washing up liquid as the new top washing up liquid, Aldi isn't mentioned in the magazine, maybe they changed the ingredients?
  • JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    jenniewb wrote: »
    I'm a current Which subscriber (got the issue free via topcashback). They have a top 10 best buys and Fairy is top for washing up liquid as the new top washing up liquid, Aldi isn't mentioned in the magazine, maybe they changed the ingredients?

Well it was top in August 2011 :D

http://www.which.co.uk/news/2011/08/59p-washing-up-liquid-beats-fairy-in-which-test-263921/
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    JAG wrote: »
    Aldi washing-up liquid (99p) was a Which Best Buy also beating Fairy liquid.
    I buy it but tbh although I would recognise a poor quality washing up liquid, I wouldn't be able to tell any of the "quality" brands apart.

I quite like their award-winning olive oil - but then again, don't use it enough to mind if I have to use Filippo Berrio.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • mal4mac
    mal4mac Posts: 126 Forumite
    Options
    Edwardia wrote: »
    www.which.co.uk

I think you have to pay to subscribe. Otherwise you just have to Google and find mentions of Which? best buys in the media.

Try your public library, every public library I know takes Which. They also keep a Which Index behind the desk, going back years (if not decades...) You might also be able to get online from the library, I asked recently and the librarian said she thought it was possible... but even after bothering the IT "expert" we still couldn't get on... anyway, having access to all the magazines is ace...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure