We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

help with roboform please

hello :hello:
please could anyone help me :D i had roboform trial period, this has now ended and i would like to buy do i uninstall roboform or just carry on and buy ? i am rubbish with pc's but i think i can manage to uninstall :D thank you all in advance :beer:
2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.

Comments

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Hi,Oddies,

Just buy it via this: http://www.roboform.com/php/pums/rfprepay.php?lic=default&lang=en&lang=en

I'd go with "Everywhere" so you can use it on lots of gadgets.

Then just use the activation code/email address that you set the trial version up with to get the bought version functioning.

Any issues just contact Roboform & they will email you the codes needed.

There is no need to do an uninstall though.
    HTH
  • starrybee
    starrybee Posts: 1,917
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    You don't need to buy it if you just use it for formfilling, it'll still work :)

Only buy it if you use it for storing logins as well :)
  • If you are thinking of buying, the Everywhere option is a yearly fee. If you are just using one PC, the desktop version is a one off payment
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    i cannot find my order id i have looked everywhere but cannot find. i have sent message to roboform but no answer yet anyone any ideas ?
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • oddies
    Forumite
    alsproject wrote: »
    If you are thinking of buying, the Everywhere option is a yearly fee. If you are just using one PC, the desktop version is a one off payment

yes i shall be using it on one pc only so should i just buy that one? i also want to store passwords
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Have you thought of using LastPass? It's free and does everything that Roboform does, in my opinion better than Roboform. I just keep the free version of Roboform for the 'No' boxes on the dailies. It still works for that even though the trial period has expired.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • oddies
    Forumite
    HI i already have lastpass and did have free roboform but this now does not work. i wanted roboform for the dailys and still had no word from roboform :mad: i am now going off to :wall: for awhile catch you all later :D
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,631
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    oddies wrote: »
    i cannot find my order id i have looked everywhere but cannot find. i have sent message to roboform but no answer yet anyone any ideas ?

Roboform generally reply quite quickly to enquiries.

You don't need to quote your iD in order to validate, there is another form which asks for your name and email address.
  • Fantastic - just what I wanted to know. My Roboform trial is expiring, and I only need it for form filling so it's great to know that that should still work !
    Zoey

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport