Amazon / Nectar Points

Options
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know if you can still use Nectar points to buy an Amazon voucher after 31st January and, if you can, how long would the voucher be valid for?

Thanks.
Stopped smoking 27/12/2007, but could start again at any time :eek:

Comments

• Mandybham
    Options
    As far as I know they are vaild for a year. I've not long ordered some, just waiting to get them.
  • dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    melbury wrote: »
    I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know if you can still use Nectar points to buy an Amazon voucher after 31st January and, if you can, how long would the voucher be valid for?

Thanks.

no

http://www.nectar.com/spend/amazon/index.rnectar
  • lvm
    lvm Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ooh, I'm so glad I saw this!!

Have somehow amassed over £80 of Nectar points and want to buy something special or myself. Another Le Creuset dish here I come no doubt!!
  • DistortedVision
    Options
    Is anyone else gutted that you can't collect / spend Nectar points with Amazon after 1st February?

Since I switched from Sainsburys to Tescos its now hardly even worth me having a Nectar card.
  • lvm
    lvm Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is anyone else gutted that you can't collect / spend Nectar points with Amazon after 1st February?

Since I switched from Sainsburys to Tescos its now hardly even worth me having a Nectar card.

It's ok if you use Expedia for booking holidays. Think a lot of my points are from doing that.
  • HelloSunshine_2
    Options
    Wow I had no idea we could use them for Amazon or Expedia.....must get saving in earnest, thanks guys
  • speedy_gonzalez
    Options
    Anyone else finding the Amazon vouchers are taking a while to come through? It should be three working days. Nectar are going to resend mine.
  • DistortedVision
    Options
    I think its because there is a huge surge in people converting their Nectar points to Amazon vouchers before 1st February.
  • Lxxx12
    Lxxx12 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    lvm wrote: »
    It's ok if you use Expedia for booking holidays. Think a lot of my points are from doing that.
    you don't get a huge amount from Expedia right - it is about £2 per booking in points?
    That is what I have heard
  • kanimisso99
    Options
    Anyone else finding the Amazon vouchers are taking a while to come through? It should be three working days. Nectar are going to resend mine.

Ordered mine on 20 January and they were emailed in 2 days from Amazon.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure