We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

70th Birthday Present for Mum

Options
Hello

Can anyone give me some idea as to what to get a 70 year old for before her main present as a pre present if you will all ideas welcomed

Regards Mb:beer:

Comments

• kthomson27943
    Options
    hi ive used this beauty company and they do lots of offers for the over 50s, they will also come out to your nan if she is unable to get around, i hope this help hampshirebeauticians.co.uk x
  • CarolynRach
    Options
    Does she like jigsaws? What about a photo jigsaw of the family?
  • zanuda
    zanuda Posts: 382 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You know, for Christmas they had here, on the site, "vouchers" to print you could give as a promise for future present. You could use this idea and make some sort of vouchers from every member of the family with a promise to take your mum to the theatre/museum/favorite place of her choice. Of cause if your mum like things like that. My would definitely love...
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,676 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just wondered if there are any ideas on this thread that would be suitable?
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4328155&highlight=days+out+for+my+mum
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:37 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=178 £88.25 spent!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport