Bridal Basement/Copplestone Bridal, Liverpool. Anyone got their dress from there?

Options
Anyone used Copplestone Bridal/Bridal Basement in Liverpool and if so, what was your experience? One lovely lady on here said she got her dress from there and was really pleased with it. However, my MIL has since said she thinks it could be "too good to be true" and has worried me now! Any opinions greatly appreciated :) :eek:
Debt free (if you don't count the mortgage!)

Comments

• reformedEffortmaker
    Options
    rachie29, have answered in your other thread :)
  • murphyslaw
    Options
    Hiya I have been. They do have three floors of dresses take someone with you to help you in and out of them and head to the top floor for a better changing area. You basically pick the ones you like and try them on I thought the dresses and service were fine. Have you heard of http://weddingdress-factoryoutlet.co.uk/ this one is really nice and some beautiful dresses the girls made it a great experience helping you in and out of the dresses and suggesting ones. Both had a good budget range.
  • rachie29
    rachie29 Posts: 103 Forumite
    Options
    murphyslaw wrote: »
    Hiya I have been. They do have three floors of dresses take someone with you to help you in and out of them and head to the top floor for a better changing area. You basically pick the ones you like and try them on I thought the dresses and service were fine. Have you heard of http://weddingdress-factoryoutlet.co.uk/ this one is really nice and some beautiful dresses the girls made it a great experience helping you in and out of the dresses and suggesting ones. Both had a good budget range.

Thank you Murphyslaw! I would love to go to the other place but it's a bit further away from me than Liverpool. If Liverpool fails then the midlands it is!!
    Debt free (if you don't count the mortgage!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure