New Post Advanced Search

Baby on Board Badge from TFL

7 replies 10.3K views
sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
16.1K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/transportaccessibility/1169.aspx#page-link-baby-on-board-badges

Baby on board badges

Pregnant women can wear a 'Baby on board' badge to let other passengers know they may need a seat.
These are available from our Customer Service Centre by emailing your full name and address to [EMAIL="babyonboard@tfl.gov.uk"][email protected][/EMAIL] or by calling 0843 222 1234

1454586_1.jpg

Thanks to consumerway on hduk

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: TFL has confirmed the badge is still available for free, subject to availability. You can sign up here. Thanks to sarah1972 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Replies

• If my last trip on the underground was anything to go by, these still have the remarkable effect of making the wearer invisible.

I had to ask someone to stand up so an heavily pregnant woman could sit down.
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    16.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • asajjasajj Forumite
    4.9K posts
    1,000 Posts Fifth Anniversary Name Dropper Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://tfl.gov.uk/forms/23479.aspx

Again/still available

Order your badge here
    Travelling on the Tube can be tricky for mums-to-be, but having a Baby on Board badge makes it easier by letting other passengers know that you have a very good reason to need a seat. See our section for more information on travelling when pregnant or with a pushchair.

Baby on Board badges can be delivered to any address within the Greater London area, and South East England. Badges can be ordered by completing the online form below or by contacting TfL Customer Services on 0343 222 1234. Baby on Board badges come in branded envelopes. Please make sure you order your badge to a suitable address if you have not yet announced your pregnancy.
    £2020 in 2020 / £1295.37

ally.
    16.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still valid
  • NoelCNoelC Forumite
    46 posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts
    Is it true there is a 9 month waiting list for these?

:)
    16.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NoelC wrote: »
    Is it true there is a 9 month waiting list for these?

:)

As you will see from clicking the link, its no longer valid I am afraid