Does anyone know Standard Life's H.O. Address?

I am having no luck finding this either on the Internet or on their stationery, and have searched on this forum to no avail.

I am trying to cash in an endowment policy, and their email to me says to apply by fax or phone only, neither of which are suitable (phone constantly queuing, and only open during working hours).

I have got their registered office address: Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH, but this does not necessarily mean it is their operating address, so can anyone confirm this.

Hoping someone can help. Thanks.
:D I haven't bogged off yet, and I ain't no babe :D

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 115,904
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Standard Life
    Scanning Unit
    Dundas House
    20 Brandon Street
    EDINBURGH
    EH3 5PP
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Bogof_Babe
    Bogof_Babe Posts: 10,803 Forumite
    Brilliant! Many thanks :beer: .
    :D I haven't bogged off yet, and I ain't no babe :D

• 30 Lothian Road is Standard's main admin office. Send any mail there and it will be diverted by the Royal Mail to the scanning unit which is actually in Portobello on the outskirts of Edinburgh. The Brandon Street office is currently their main sales office.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 115,904
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    SL have been moving their offices so much, its hard to keep track. The good news is that they do forward mail on. I had a response to something the other day that I sent to that address above so it does work.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure