We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

lavender pillow

Options
I'm trying to make some lavender pillows,got the lavender but not sure what to mix it with? some sites say rice, buckwheat, flax seeds, lentils. Has anyone here made these, if so what would you reccomend?

Comments

• paul16o
    paul16o Posts: 54 Forumite
    Options
    Hi ive only made small cross stitch ones and I've either filled them wholly with lavender or mixed it with toy stuffing, though I did look at making the microwave ones with buckwheat but never got round to it!! :)
  • ostaragirl
    Options
    paul16o wrote: »
    Hi ive only made small cross stitch ones and I've either filled them wholly with lavender or mixed it with toy stuffing, though I did look at making the microwave ones with buckwheat but never got round to it!! :)

Thanks I ended up going with the toy stuffing and adding the lavender but I will try some small pomanders using all lavender.
  • ostaragirl
    Options
    Thanks for your observations my pillow! I actually have goose feather pillows, what is your assessment of them? The lavender pillow is actually about 12" square and purely decorative to sit on the bed and make a nice smell.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport