🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Panasonic DMR-EZ25 DVD Recorder £139

Options
2»

Comments

• ginjim
    ginjim Posts: 10,078 Forumite
    Options
    webby234 wrote: »
    hi can anyone please tell me how to get more poker points on skybet without depositing. thanks

whats this got to do with the dvd recorder?
  • roadster1
    roadster1 Posts: 235 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Played with this recorder for a few days now,

PROs>>>>>This seems to be a decent DVD Recorder. Not too fussy about disks, freeview picture good (quite a sensitive tuner, I'm in a marginal area for reception) and easy to operate.

CONs>>>>>As mentioned before the pass through (RGB) picture is slightly degraded. (Not tried the HDMI output) It seems you can only finalise -rw disks:confused: but it records on both +, - and ram. Doesn't record the widescreen flag either.

Just transferring all the stuff I want to keep off my PVR to free up disk space and I must say pretty impressed by the results.
  • roadster1
    roadster1 Posts: 235 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Forgot to say that the picture from SVCDs and DVDs is far better than my old Pacific DVD Player.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport