Rosspa has closed

Just seen Rosppa has ceased trading,shame as there food was always good and delivered on time.

Comments

• zzybee
    zzybee Posts: 86 Forumite
    that's such a pity. i just received an order last week and was so pleased with their service!
  • That is a shame as they have had some great deals on their site in the past.

No obvious explanation either, the site has just gone without warning as have the facebook & twitter pages for it with no mention that were expecting to close it down.
    The farm shop they run from the same premises seems to be trading as normal though & they haven't mentioned the closing of the online grocery delivery site on the barleylands facebook or twitter pages either.
    https://en-gb.facebook.com/barleylandsfarmshop
    https://twitter.com/BarleylandsShop
  • parsonswife8
    parsonswife8 Posts: 1,900 Forumite
    I'm really sorry tbh. The veg was brilliant. :(

;) Felines are my favourite ;)
  • beetplek
    beetplek Posts: 501 Forumite
    Just tried to place an order with them and they seem no longer to be trading. Was quite a surprise. Does anyone know of other places like this online shop.
  • I am gobsmacked, I received my usual 25kg package from them just only yesterday to here in Luxembourg...they always had most of the items I wanted and delivery was spot on.

They were also (from what I see) the only company that was delivering Kingsmill bread & meats across to Europe from the UK, bread here is very very expensive from the local British store, so looks like we have to get it from here now !

If anyone knows where I can buy bread and have it delivered to Luxembourg please let me know....otherwise...

Sorry to see you go ROSSPA !!!
  • anniemf2508
    anniemf2508 Posts: 1,848 Forumite
    Quite sad they have gone as their produce has always been really good quality for great prices
  • Am gutted to read this, got my meat hamper for xmas from them, and had a few shops previous too, although i did wonder if it made financial sense paper toweling each egg then boxing & bubble wrapping on top , did anyone find out why they ceased?
  • lawrenson
    lawrenson Posts: 223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi,

I live about a mile from the Barleylands Farm Shop in Billericay, and use it regularly.

However, until this thread, I had never heard of Rosspa.

Cheers,
    karen
  • I'm gutted too , was unaware they had closed :(

The only decent fresh food online store with great prices etc , nothing else like it as far as I can see & I can't access the farm shop website now either...

There is no option but for me to get myself down my local market now which is a bus ride away or a bit of a walk with heavy shopping , so will have to get a wheeled shopping trolley which I was planning anyway but SUCH a pity an excellent online grocery shop had to close!!! :(
  • justapoorboy
    justapoorboy Posts: 104 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Disappointed as I had several picking problems and delivery delay with Approved Foods altho delivery was spot-on the second and 3rd time.

Rosspa website may have been more basic but I got the impression that the food was better quality. Shame they closed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure