Mission:Explore Food Free for the kindle

Options
This is a great book, as always please check that it is still free before downloading.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mission-Explore-Food-ebook/dp/B008F9WD7G/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1

Product Description

Review

Mission:Explore is bold, cool, exciting, innovative, geographic, educational…and just plain fun! Every curious kid, budding geographer, and responsible parent should have a copy! --National Geographic Education

This is a brilliant book. --Rob Bushby, John Muir Award Manager, John Muir Trust

Oh blimey the book is BRILLIANT!!!!! It needs to be in every school in the country! --Emma Freud

Product Description

It's time to explore! 159 food missions that dare you to (re)discover our world. Become a food expert and guerrilla explorer with missions and recipes that experiment with all things food. Open this daring alternative cookbook to uncover tasty, revolting and seemingly random challenges across six chapters.

About the Author

Mission:Explore Food is written by the award-winning Geography Collective (a team of teachers, academics, artists and explorers) in partnership with City Farmers and illustrated by Tom Morgan-Jones
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport