Desperate for a Loan

Options
Hello all

I'm in a really bad situation, and am desperately trying to find a loan of £3000 to save my life. Earlier this year I had to pay out a lot to cover expenses for a very unfortunate situation involving my brother.

This meant that I was unable to pay all of my bills that month, so Ive been borrowing and scraping trying to get things back on top.

I just cannot get a loan ANYWHERE. I have made so many applications now I've lost count. It's ridiculous becauseI'm a programmer earning £31000 a year before tax. I could easily pay back a loan.

At the moment I'm paying back so much interest etc to people/companies I've borrowed from, if I could get a £3000 loan at a sensible interest my worries would be over.

Please, please offer any advice. If you can help me with the loan I will pay back on time evry time with interest.

I'm not a scumbag or a waster and I always pay back what I borrow.

Thanks

Rob

Comments

• AMILLIONDOLLARS
    Options
    Hi Rob

Could your brother not extend a helping hand towards you, now that the boot is on the other foot? Because you have been applying for so many loans this has lowered your credit score quite a bit, and lenders will be aware of you many applications as they leave a footprint. I know this is not going to be much help to you, but you'll need to wait roughly six months before you can put in anymore applications. The only answer at this point would be to have a serious look at your budget, what can you cut back on spend wise, do you have a car, would it be possible to sell this? have you tried selling anything you don't want on ebay? what about an extra job at the weekends. As well as my normally job, I work in a well known supermarket at the weekends, this does help. There are opportunities out there, so sit down calmly and think, the answer could be staring you in the face.

Good Luck
    AMD
    Debt Free!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills